We respect your privacy and understand it is important to you. The website located at www.mymyopia.com (the “Site”), is provided by Nevakar, Inc. (“Nevakar,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) to the person accessing this Site (“you,” “your”).
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect information from you when you fill out the Contact Us form on the Site (e.g. your name/title, address, telephone number and/or email address), respond to communication such as e-mail, or utilize other Site features. We may use IP addresses to administer the Site, track user activities, infer user interests, and otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments. Like many websites, we may use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Site.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you use the Site or respond to any marketing or other communication, to administer Site functionality, communicate with you and provide the type of content and/or resources in which you are most interested.
3. DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We generally do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described herein. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting or other parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nevakar follows generally accepted industry standards designed to help prevent unauthorized access to personally identifiable information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
6. PRIVACY AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
7. ONLINE POLICY ONLY
8. IMPORTANT NOTICES TO NON-UNITED STATES RESIDENTS
Our Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
If you do not agree with and accept these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
2. Permitted Use. The information, materials and content contained or available on the Site (collectively, “Content”) is protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law, and you may not copy, modify, use, disclose or provide access to any Content, except as expressly authorized in these Terms, without the prior written consent of Nevakar. The Content is provided solely for general informational purposes and solely for your personal, authorized use. We may update the Content at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the Content.
3. Notice; Electronic Communications. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to Nevakar, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. Disclaimer. The Site and the Content is provided “as is” and Nevakar hereby disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nevakar does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, completeness, currency, availability, quality, usefulness, or reliability of any Content, the Site, or any use thereof.
6. Limitations of Liability. In no event shall Nevakar, its affiliates or its or their respective directors, members, officers, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, service providers, partners or licensors be liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of or related to the Site, the Content, or the use or inability to use the Site or any Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations on warranties or liabilities, and these limitations may not or may only partially apply to you.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Nevakar, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your access to this Site or anyone using your account information.
8. Third-Party Links. The Site may link to websites operated by third parties. Even if such third party is affiliated with Nevakar, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate, independent terms and privacy practices. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. Nevakar disclaims all warranties related to such linked sites or any products or services offered in connection therewith.
9. Intellectual Property. All Content, including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, and the compilation of such Content, is the property of Nevakar or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. All software used on the Site is the property of Nevakar or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials printed or downloaded from the Site.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and your use of the Site are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without regard to its choice of law provisions. The courts of general jurisdiction located within the State of New Jersey, USA, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms and/or the Site.
11. Assignment. Nevakar may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you.